Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Have a little talk with Jesus

Have a little talk with Jesus. Its not that hard, you don't need an appointment, or a $600.00 I-Phone, or a super computer with a lightning speed internet. All you have to do is believe in him and you will understand what to say. To me, its like talking with someone you are really like a lot, and when the convo start you can't stop, time fly's by like Mach 10.

Get to know him, and by the way he doesn't have a mailing address.

Have a Great Day


Pastor Rolando Ramos






www.fghconline.com

2 comments:

  1. Talking with God is saying good morning to your next door neighbor. It's quiet conversation with your closest friend. It's dialogue in it's finest form. Divine connection between physical body and spiritual Father. When I came to God, I thought I hadn't properly prepared myself. "Am I worthy? Do I have what it takes?" The problem with my logic and God's reason is that they cannot be compared. I was critical of myself- judgemental of myself, when all the while God was preparing me for His work, if I'd only submit. When I gave myself completely, I discovered that it's nothing I should prepare for. It's a talk with my mother, an embrace from my grandmother, a kiss from my father. A talk with God is to connect with the love we're familiar with and magnify it. So simple, yet so complex. Talk with your Father today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEN YOU TALK WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST YOU CAN ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR SINS. ALSO JUST HAVE A TALK WITH THE LORD HE WILL ANSWER AND CONFORT YOU IN YOUR TIME OF NEED. WHAT A GREAT AND WONDERFULL LIFE THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete