Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bought with a price

What a price our Lord Jesus Christ had to pay for us to gain life through him. His death was brutal in the hands of sinners. Why did Jesus let man kill him? God knew that man have fallen short of the Glory of God, and Jesus was the perfect sacrifice a body of no sin. God had to use his only begotten son Jesus Christ to help us receive salvation. When Jesus spoke he always said that the words that he spoke were not his own, but the father that sent him.

John 12:48-50 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. 49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

God was manifest in the flesh - I Timothy 3:16 Jesus Christ is the only picture God ever had taken of himself! Jesus saith....he that seen Me hath seen the Father - John 14:5-11
Jesus reveals that he is the Messiah (John 4:23-26)

Pastor Rolando Ramos

www.fghconline.com
             

No comments:

Post a Comment