Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 17, 2013

How to give your life to Jesus


How to give your heart and life to Jesus, Say these words, Heavenly father, forgive me a sinner, wash me in your precious blood, forgive me for all my sins, make this heart of stone be made flesh that you my sow the word in it, show me how to pray, and understand the word of God, from this day forward I will except you as my personal savior in Jesus name I pray, amen. If you truly meant the words of this prayer you are ready to meet the Lord. Walk by faith and sin no more and you will know the meaning of true Love. Jesus Christ cares, and loves you. Don’t be afraid to change it’s a life you don’t understand until you walk in the arms of Jesus. Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  


www.fghconline.com         

No comments:

Post a Comment