Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 27, 2013

Are you seeking for success?

Are you seeking for success? What is success to you? Is it money? Is it a better job? Is it a better life? All requires strong will and diligent to become successful in a well balanced life. Life begins at birth when God gave us life to receive the earth. In the beginning God created the Earth and all that is in the Earth was good. God created man in the same image as himself and it was good. And God knew that man needed a companion and God gave man a wife. God told the man name Adam that he had rights to anything in the garden evening told him to name all the animals on land and sea whatever name he wanted. But, God make it clear that there was one thing that was forbidding and that was the tree of the forbidding garden not to eat of it. So, things with Adam and his wife Eve was very successful and had no worries of life or sickness and didn’t even have to worry about were there next meal was coming from because all their needs were met by God. God was there Father and loved them both very much he took care of them. On an unplanned day Eve noticed a very intelligent snake wanted to talk to her, so the snake said Eve why don’t you just try those delicious fruits off that tree? And Eve said not so, for God said that we are not allowed to touch that tree or we will die. And the snake that old devil with his crafty speech persuaded Eve to eat of the forbidding tree of the garden, but it didn’t end there she called Adam and shared it with him too. And low and behold, they looked at each other and they noticed that they were naked. This event changed the course for mankind. Sin entered into the world giving mankind chooses to live in Sin or live in righteousness. What is sin? Anything opposite to God will.  

Do you need direction today? Why not ask the Lord into your life and fine what makes so much sense don't wait until its to late. Jesus Christ is your true answer to a life that will give you a peace of mind and joy that money can't buy. Remember I was a sinner at one time until I meet Jesus Christ, I thought like a sinner and living that way I was blind to the truth. My change happen about 30 years ago. My wife that was giving to me by God introduced me to Christ Jesus. I had no clue what she had until I seen something in her that I was curious about, so I ask her, How can I be like you? She said that you need to repent of all your sins to Jesus Christ and he will forgive you. I said, but how do you know if your not a sinner anymore? She said once you say the sinners prayer and you mean it in your heart, you will notices a chance upon you that its like no other feeling you have ever felt. So, I repeated the words she told me to repeat and that was the sinners prayer, lo and behold! I felt like my heart had surgery and its was like new again. It felt very sensitive to thought, when you think bad thoughts your heart is sending a feeling that you should not think this way. Wow! this was incredible. I begin to read the bible and and learned how to pray to Jesus Christ and my life changed for the better.   

If you need to know Jesus Christ repeat these words

 If you are not a Christian, I invite you to receive the hope and peace in your heart that only Jesus gives.
  To become a Christian, you must deal with Christ Jesus directly. In A quiet moment, bow your head and talk to him. In your own words say something like this:
 “Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I believe that you died and rose from the dead to save me from my sins. I want to be with you in heaven forever. God, forgive me of all my sins that I have committed against you. I here and now open my heart to you and ask you to come into my heart and life and be my personnel Savior. Amen.”
 If you say that to Christ and mean it, He will come in instantly. At once you will sense you have been transferred from the devil’s dominion to the kingdom of God. Read Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.    

Don't look back to your old ways read the bible and pray you will find peace to your soul. 

If you need help in this write to me and I will help you.

bibleman653@yahoo.com 

Pastor Rolando Ramos 

www.fghconline.com                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment