Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Greatest Gift of God’s wisdom

 Start your study for the book of  (I Corinthians 2:9-16)


1)    Man has not seen or thought in there hearts the greatest gifts for the Christian. (I Corinthians 2:9
           9: But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
    
2)    Jesus said that he was going always to make a place for us .
(John 14:2,3)
2: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3: And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.


3)    The spirit of God knows what to pray about, they’re time we are praying for the wrong thing.   (Romans 8:26,27)
          26: Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27: And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.  “See also that Jesus was groaning in his spirit to raise Lazarus from the grave (John 11:38)
38: Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.


4)    The breathe of life was giving to us by God not this world
(Genesis 2:7)
       7: And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

5)    For the wisdom of man is the foolishness of God
(I Corinthians 3:18-21)
18: Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
19: For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
20: And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
21: Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;


6)    The works of God are spiritual, and the works of man or of the flesh (See the miracle of God raising Lazarus from the grave
(John 12:16,17)
16: These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.
17: The people therefore that was with him when he called Lazarus out of his grave, and raised him from the dead, bare record.


7)    The natural man receiveth not the thing of the spirit of God
(I John 4:4-6)
 4: Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5: They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6: We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.


8)    Jesus is the Judge if we would Judge our self we should not be judge (I Corinthians 11:31-32)
          31: For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
         32: But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we           should not be condemned with the world
        
9)    For who hath known the mind of the Lord (John 14:10)
        
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
10) Greater works will we do in this world through our Lord Jesus Christ (John 14:12)
 12: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 

Have a Great day 


Pastor Rolando Ramos 



                 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment