Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 23, 2013

Faith as small as a mustard seed

Faith


What is faith?
Hebrew 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Luke 17:6 And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.
Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 
Evidence of people of the bible receiving their promise by faith (read Hebrew chapter 11)
The Just shall live by faith
Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
What leads a person to believe in the word of God
II Corinthians 7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.

                                                  “My Challenge to you”


If you are not a Christian, I invite you to receive the hope and peace in your heart that only Jesus gives.
  To become a Christian, you must deal with Christ Jesus directly. In A quiet moment, bow your head and talk to him. In your own words say something like this:
 “Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I believe that you died and rose from the dead to save me from my sins. I want to be with you in heaven forever. God, forgive me of all my sins that I have committed against you. I here and now open my heart to you and ask you to come into my heart and life and be my personnel Savior. Amen.”
 If you say that to Christ and mean it, He will come in instantly. At once you will sense you have been transferred from the devil’s dominion to the kingdom of God. Read Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.     

Pastor Rolando Ramos 
www.fghconline.com                               

No comments:

Post a Comment