Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Lord loves you (Convictions)


The Lord loves you (Convictions)

 

When we surrendered our life to Christ Jesus we became the property of God. Our Lord has modified our hearts to be a window and door for the Lord to monitor our action.

Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

The word pricked means convicted, a thought of gilt, our the Lord this pleased with you or actions.

Psalms 73:21  Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.

Psalms 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Saul was convicted and tried to avoid the pricks, but could not shake them from his heart.

Acts 26:14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.  

Jesus tells us that he corrects and troubles your heart when he is concern with your spiritual well being.  

Hebrews 12:5-6 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Don't hinder the Holy spirit of God. When it needs to receive the word from the Lord just follow it.    

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

1 Thessalonians 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.

Jesus Christ needed to suffer for us to open a vision to follow the way John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. You will not find a gift greater than what the Lord is given you for them that receive him.

Romans 15:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Proverbs 7:25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.


Pastor Rolando Ramos


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment