Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 7, 2014

More of God and More with God


   

1)      Your obligation to fulfill with God is, that you to have to act on it, and seek him, find him is an action, and the result is reaction.
 
2)      How do you measure up to the action for thirst for God  (Psalms 42:1)
1: As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God
 
As a life of a deer depends upon water, so our lives depend upon God. Those who seek him
and long to understand him find never-ending life. Feeling separated from God, this psalmist wouldn’t rest until he restored his relationship with God because he knew that his very life depended on it.
 
 
3)      Love Jesus as Jesus has loved his father in heaven, and become his disciples
(John 15:9)
9: As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
 
 
4)      David’s faith in God protection  (read all of Psalms chapter 27) http://biblehub.com/kjv/psalms/27.htm
 
5)      To break through the obligation to get to that point broaden my devoted time to God
(Colossians 3:16)
16: Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and
admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing
with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
 
 
Seek from end to end all the time. Obligation help’s us sense the leading of the Lord.
 
6)      Obligation caring with it a promise of answered prayers  (John 15:7,8)
7: If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it
shall be done unto you.
8: Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
 
7) The Jabez prayer  (I Chronicles 4:10)
10: And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed,
and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep
 me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
8) Having confident in his promise  (Philippians 1:6)
6: Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work
in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
 
You can rest in God’s Sovereign
 
Joy may be full    (John 15:11)
9.These things have I spoken unto you, that your joy might remain in you, and that your
 joy might be full.
 
Longing for, wanting is waiting for God is your food it’s not what you do for God It’s
what God can do for you when you seek to find him.
 
(Matthews 7:7)
 
7: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be
opened unto you:
 
Jesus is like the rain that waters the plants, And the plants receive their nutritious
for growth. We are the caretaker of our own garden making sure that weeds are not
growing around his plants not allowing our garden to be choked, and not become fruitful.
Remember that God is the owner of your vineyard. If we slack as a caretaker we are
allowing the enemy to come in and destroy our hard work. Protect your garden and watch
the Lord make it very fruitful.
Were your heart is there is where your treasure is. The Lord is looking in the hearts of man.
(John 15:45) Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide
 in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5: I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth
forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
 
The more you give to God the more you receive (Proverbs 11:25 ) The liberal soul shall
 be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.
Pastor Rolando Ramos

No comments:

Post a Comment