Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 28, 2014

What is a leader?


A leader is a person that has skills, determination, not afraid to lead people in accomplishing there task to complete an assigned project. Jesus Christ was a leader, and he learned his skills from the father that sent him.

A leader will be hated at times for their leadership, with jealousy, and some will even covet after their skills. Jesus was giving all he had to know about leading his flock in the correct direction from the God the father that sent him.  

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

John 12:26  If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.    

As we listen to the leader our Lord Jesus Christ by the word of God. We are lead to become a leader as a carbon copy of Jesus to become a disciple in his Gospel.

Mark 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

In the flock leaded by a leader there will be some that will go astray. It's like a baby that discovers something that catches their attention, and was drawn away from the caretakers view, and could very well be heading for destruction. The baby may not have any clue what that child is about to experience. The Lord Jesus Christ will instruct us by not loving the world, and he tells us that for a good reason.

I John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

And this speaks strongly about our Lord Jesus Christ, because its proved that Jesus Christ focused on the souls that were lost, not the things of this world that the devil wants you to be drawn to. God the father was very pleased with his son.

Colossian 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

And God spoke out of the cloud to let the people know that he was pleased to announce that Jesus Christ was loved greatly by the God the father, and had all the qualification to be a leader.     

 Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
Pastor Rolando Ramos

No comments:

Post a Comment