Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Right time, Right place, and ready


Are we living the right life for the Lord? Some of us may say they are, In one breathe one my say, I'm a good person. The bible tell us that doing good alone will not save you.

James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

James 2: 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Now is the accepted time to receive the gift of salvation

2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

II Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Why do we feel compelled to be lead by the devil? Because we don't have enough of God in us to live a Godly and, holy life for the Lord.

James 1:14-15 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

If the word of God is in us why do you sin? Because you love the world more then you love God. What is loving the world? The bible tells us not to covet.

Romans 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The bible tells us that if we love the world we don't love the Father in Heaven.

I John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Anything in the world that draws us away from reading the word of God, praying, doing God's work could be attached to the works of Satan.

Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Let's us be totally committed to the Lord Jesus Christ and, reap the benefits of a well rounded life with God. Be always ready at the coming of the Lord, because his time is getting near for us to finally be at rest with him in Heaven.   

James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

                                                   “My Challenge to you”

 If you are not a Christian, I invite you to receive the hope and peace in your heart that only Jesus gives.

  To become a Christian, you must deal with Christ Jesus directly. In A quiet moment, bow your head and talk to him. In your own words say something like this:

 “Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I believe that you died and rose from the dead to save me from my sins. I want to be with you in heaven forever. God, forgive me of all my sins that I have committed against you. Wash me in your precious blood. I here and now open my heart to you and ask you to come into my heart and life and be my personnel Savior. Amen.”

 If you say that to Christ and mean it, He will come in instantly. At once you will sense you have been transferred from the devil’s dominion to the kingdom of God. Read Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
 
Pastor Rolando Ramos

No comments:

Post a Comment