Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2016

What must we do to get saved?

 

St. John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

We are born into this world as sinners from birth.

Psalms 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Sin entered into the world from Adam. This began a business for Satan to begin a destructive path to human life, and a separation from God's truth.

Genesis 3:4-5 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 

We have died a spiritual death, which requires salvation and, deliverance from sin, and death.

Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Salvation is giving to a sinner when they are sincere, and have excepted that they are a sinner, and understand that they have falling short of the glory of God, and are ready to be converted to a child of God in the hands of Jesus Christ.

St John 3:5-7 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 

I Peter 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

St John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

 

"It's time to get right with the Lord Jesus Christ"

 

                                                  “My Challenge to you”


 

If you are not a Christian, I invite you to receive the hope and peace in your heart that only Jesus gives.

  To become a Christian, you must deal with Christ Jesus directly. In A quiet moment, bow your head and talk to him. In your own words say something like this:

 “Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I believe that you died and rose from the dead to save me from my sins. I want to be with you in heaven forever. God, forgive me of all my sins that I have committed against you. Wash me in your precious blood. I here and now open my heart to you and ask you to come into my heart and life and be my personnel Savior. Amen.”

 If you say that to Christ and mean it, He will come in instantly. At once you will sense you have been transferred from the devil’s dominion to the kingdom of God. Read Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
 
If you need Prayer email our church and we will add you or your love ones to our prayer list
 
Pastor Rolando Ramos

 

No comments:

Post a Comment