Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Worry


Do we worry and have the pressure (Stress) of not knowing the results on concerns in your life, and others? The Lord is good. He got the matter in his control when we are wondering what the outcome will be always turn to Jesus Christ.

Matthew 6:25,34  Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

There are times that you will say, since I am a believer in the Lord Jesus, and live my life to please him that I will always have it my way. That is not true all the time.

Philippians 4:10,11 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity. 11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 
The Lord is telling us that in what situation you are in that if things don't go your way, always remember to strengthen yourself in the Lord. He Loves us unconditionally Jesus Christ will not leave you nor forsake us.

Hebrew 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Fear not!
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

God knows your needs and is there to provide them for you, but in respect to your true needs. Do not be anxious about anything,  

Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
I can do all things through Christ that strengthen me

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

When it comes to the Lord's limits for our needs to be filled there are none. The Lord's bank account never runs dry, so you don't need to worry about that.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

If you live and prove your righteousness you will not lack favor with God.  
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

The Lord knows your needs before you ask for them in prayer.
Matthew 6:8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
Covet the things that are needful for your life in the in the sight of the Lord, not the things that will weaken your faith in this world, you will know what they are when you see them through the eyes of the Lord. (Spiritual)

Ecclesiastes 6:12 For who knoweth what is good for man in this life, all the days of his vain life which he spendeth as a shadow? for who can tell a man what shall be after him under the sun?
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Pastor Rolando Ramos





No comments:

Post a Comment