Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Are you Scared?


Are you scared? Are you thinking that now is not the time to get saved? Where are you going after this life?

Some may not understand how joyful it can be to serve the Lord. When I say joy, I am not talking about mere happiness or laughter, but a way of life. When you have joy in your heart from being a faithful servant of God, it will give you stability in your life that produces peace and hope.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

This is the reason why the people in this world need to repent.  

Genesis 6:5-6 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

When is the best time to receive salvation? (Ask the Church for the answer)

II Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now [is] the accepted time; behold, now [is] the day of salvation.)

Luke 13:24,25 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

What benefits will you earn by living to service sin?

Mark 8:36-37 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Let’s remember who give us our precious soul; it was God, and lets us remember the one that has regain hope to give us eternal life with God; and that is Jesus Christ.    

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.  

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.    

Why wait, don’t be left behind, today is the day of salvation.    

Hebrews 12:17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

The time when God will not hear

Proverbs 1:24-28 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 25But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:26I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.28Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Have a wonderful day or, Evening wherever you are in the part of the world you are. My God bless you and touch your heart, and your mind of understanding.   

Written by Pastor Rolando Ramos

No comments:

Post a Comment