Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 13, 2014

"All you have to do is believe"


The hardest thing in life is to believe. This world works on proof, evident, and the carnality. God’s works are spiritual and not earthly. The works of the hands of the Lord are not logical and possible for the human mind to understand. We need to believe and except it by faith and fear not. We need to believe out of the box.  If you could see through the eyes of Jesus you will believe that all things are possible. What must we do to believe? Trust in the Lord.

Did the young lad David believe in his stones, or did he believe in the Lord? I Samuel 17:45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

David even claimed is victory by saying I Samuel 17:46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. 

I we ask the impossible in the name of Jesus and believe your request will be given. Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 

Fear

We serve the God of the living not the God of the dead. What did God tell Moses? He said he was the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

Exodus 3:6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.  

Moses questioned God with fear. Exodus 3:14-15 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 15And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations. 

Fear again

Moses question God again

Exodus 4:1 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee. 

The Lord repeated to Moses that he must tell the children of Israel that it is the same God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

Faith is something not seen

Romans 8:24-25 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Lets Believe !!!!!!!

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.      

Ending words

In this life all things measure up to something. If you give the devil an inch he will be your ruler, But if you give your hand and heart to Jesus he will be your leader. Ask yourself this? Who is your ruler, and leader in your life?
Hebrew 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
 
My God Bless you
Pastor Rolando Ramos
 

No comments:

Post a Comment