Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Devoted to Salvation



Have you prepared your heart for the Lord?
Matthew 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
How many of you are really saved, and washed in the precious blood of the lamb of Jesus Christ?
II Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
Laboring in this world in sin does not earn you a big bank account that last forever, we could work to become famous, but God doesn’t look at your popularity with the world he is looking at his place in your heart for the Lord. How much Jesus do you have in your heart?     
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
God is not the author of confession
I Corinthian 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
The Lord Jesus would never make it hard to choice the truth about receiving salvation and directing you in the right direction. Have you ever thought is these the right church to attend? Are you looking for a church that is custom designed to fit your style of life? Many people do.
St. John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Proverbs 15:12 A scorner loveth not one that reproveth him: neither will he go unto the wise.
Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Bear the cross of Jesus and don’t worry how long you have to bear it. The Lord will provide strength to carry it all the days of your life.
Luke 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Definition of discipleship 
A leaner, follower, adherent the goal is to be like Jesus
Luke 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.  
Romans 8:23-30 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Keeping your heart pure and visible for the Lord to see will keep your relationship strong and you will have peace knowing that God will protect you, help you in the time of need, and always feel loved.
Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
One of the most beautiful feeling and assurance is that when the Lord Jesus Christ convicts you in your heart throughout our life protecting you and advising you letting you know that, you shouldn’t do that, you shouldn’t say that, you shouldn’t buy that, are just but a few examples of things in life that we wouldn’t think twice but just do them. Jesus Christ is your best adviser for the rest of your days on this earth. All we have to do is keep his commandments and live a holy life and you will go a long way to a beautiful life in the Lord.  
Luke 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?
Psalms 39:3 My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned:then spake I with my tongue,
Receive Jesus Christ in your life and be converted and begin to understand what I know and feel, so that you will also feel like I do.
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.


                                                  “My Challenge to you”


If you are not a Christian, I invite you to receive the hope and peace in your heart that only Jesus gives.
  To become a Christian, you must deal with Christ Jesus directly. In A quiet moment, bow your head and talk to him. In your own words say something like this:
 “Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I believe that you died and rose from the dead to save me from my sins. I want to be with you in heaven forever. God, forgive me of all my sins that I have committed against you. I here and now open my heart to you and ask you to come into my heart and life and be my personnel Savior. Amen.”
 If you say that to Christ and mean it, He will come in instantly. At once you will sense you have been transferred from the devil’s dominion to the kingdom of God. Read Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.                                   
  
                                    YOU WILL TRULY BE BLESSED!

Pastor Rolando Ramos







No comments:

Post a Comment