Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 25, 2013

What Does Jesus Christ Want Me to Do?

Have you ever said an unkind word to someone and then wished that you had not? Have you ever hurt someone’s feelings because you didn’t think carefully before you acted? Do you ever feel uncertain about what you should do when someone wants you to do something you know is wrong? Have you wondered what you should do when someone hurts your feelings? In all of these situations, thinking about Jesus Christ can help you.

Matthew 5:43,44 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

It is easy to do things that hurt others or ourselves when we do not think carefully before we act or when our minds are full of anger, fear, or confusion. Because our actions follow our thoughts, thinking about Jesus Christ can help us. Thoughts of His life, His example, and what He wants us to do can calm our minds and help us make righteous choices.
As you think about the Savior, ask yourself, “What would Jesus Christ want me to do?” Answering this question will help each of us follow Him and choose the right.
The Savior loves us and wants us to be happy. He wants us to be kind, loving, forgiving, helpful, obedient, honest, and thankful. When we do these things, we are keeping His commandments. Following the example of Jesus Christ will help us be happy.

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

                                                  “My Challenge to you”


If you are not a Christian, I invite you to receive the hope and peace in your heart that only Jesus gives.
  To become a Christian, you must deal with Christ Jesus directly. In A quiet moment, bow your head and talk to him. In your own words say something like this:
 “Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I believe that you died and rose from the dead to save me from my sins. I want to be with you in heaven forever. God, forgive me of all my sins that I have committed against you. I here and now open my heart to you and ask you to come into my heart and life and be my personnel Savior. Amen.”

 If you say that to Christ and mean it, He will come in instantly. At once you will sense you have been transferred from the devil’s dominion to the kingdom of God. Read Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.                                   

God Bless your day

Pastor Rolando Ramos 

No comments:

Post a Comment