Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 18, 2013

The weakness of the flesh, and the Power of God


The greatest battle that we live with is the power of disobedient in the flesh. The flesh of this carnal body in this world constrains us from getting closer to the Lord Jesus Christ. What our eyes see it wants, because the things that are fleshly are earthly, and those things that are from above are spiritual. The things that are from the earth are temporal, and the things from Heaven are eternal (Forever)
Pleasing God is not what is made by the hands of man, but from within yourself that the Lord Jesus Christ is looking for. If we give gifts to one another what profit if those things are earthly, and temporal. What gift would the Lord be pleased with?

Luke 21:1-4 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury. 2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. 3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all: 4 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.

The poor widow had the true love of God in her, because what she possessed in her earthly possession had no value compared to her salvation with God. How much did see love the Lord? Much!  
  
The weakness of the flesh is the enmity of God

Hebrew 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Have you set your life to please man or God? In these last days Christian are making the faith of Jesus Christ into an entertainment of events to please man by religionist acts the please the eyes of the flesh rather than the Lord. I have even heard of churches having runway pageants. “Now, tell me, is the pageant for the Lord Jesus to judge their clothes? Or for man? Get the idea..

Romans 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

II Corinthians 10:4-5 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 

Ephesians 6:10-16 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in highplaces. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 

I've been touched by the hand of God…..I Love Jesus so much words can’t even describe the greatness of his on seen true love. If you would believe you would understand. My love for people becomes strong through Christ, because of his love. When I say I love you, It’s because the one that lives in me.

Mark 12:30,31 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. 31And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. Would you believe with me?   

                                                  “My Challenge to you”


If you are not a Christian, I invite you to receive the hope and peace in your heart that only Jesus gives.
  To become a Christian, you must deal with Christ Jesus directly. In A quiet moment, bow your head and talk to him. In your own words say something like this:
 “Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I believe that you died and rose from the dead to save me from my sins. I want to be with you in heaven forever. God, forgive me of all my sins that I have committed against you. I here and now open my heart to you and ask you to come into my heart and life and be my personnel Savior. Amen.”
 If you say that to Christ and mean it, He will come in instantly. At once you will sense you have been transferred from the devil’s dominion to the kingdom of God. Read Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.     

Pastor Rolando Ramos 

www.fghconline.com                             


No comments:

Post a Comment