Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 3, 2015

The sufficient strength


The strength of our Lord Jesus Christ that lives in us is sufficient

II Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

When our faith is tested

James 1:2-3 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Work on your strength through examples of others written in the word of God.

Abraham - direction

Moses - Fear not trust in God

Joseph - Rejection

Job - Setting aside your assets of material possession, and living up to your word with God.

David - No age requirement to win your battles with God.

Paul - boldness with no fear

Why trial?

I Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

 Never lost your focus on the Lord, the world is evil.

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Don't grow weary for your hard work in the Lord.

 Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

When you prove your good work in the Lord to bring the Gospel to those looking for a chance of hope, Satan is present.

Romans 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.  
Suffering as Christians

I Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

 Jesus encourage us to be of good cheer, Jesus has overcome the world, which means. We could do the same thing.

John 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

 Pastor Rolando Ramos

No comments:

Post a Comment