Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 20, 2014

The reason for the season (Jesus Christ)


What a relief, light has been brought to the earth. Oh, what a God we have to have giving us his only begotten son to save the world of sin. What we need to realize is God loves us so much that Jesus Christ the son of God was the key to our salvation.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The reason for the season

If we backup the times of our lives, can you remember when you were a child and counted the days to Christmas morning to opening those gifts. Oh, I could remember the excitement each day that passed getting closer to that Christmas morning. The bible tells us to humble ourselves like a little child this will make sense when we watch our children's reaction to a surprise that surfaces joy from the heart.

As parents to your beautiful children you like to watch their reactions when they open those gifts, laughter, joy and tears. What joy we receive from this evident.  

Matthew 18:4  Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

If we seek the Lord with our hearts we will understand a strong emotion that will bring a joy like a child on Christmas morning opening up their gifts, But the best part is that everyday its Christmas morning with Jesus Christ.    

Christmas is a day to remember the birth of Jesus Christ, the savior of the world. Jesus Christ is the gift that never gets old, never becomes out dated, never needs batteries, and a gift that will last forever.       

If you need Jesus Christ in your life, I ask you to pray the sinners prayer and receive him today as your personnel savior. Jesus Christ will not turn you away when you humble yourself to him.   

                                                   “My Challenge to you”


 

If you are not a Christian, I invite you to receive the hope and peace in your heart that only Jesus gives.

  To become a Christian, you must deal with Christ Jesus directly. In A quiet moment, bow your head and talk to him. In your own words say something like this:

 “Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I believe that you died and rose from the dead to save me from my sins. I want to be with you in heaven forever. God, forgive me of all my sins that I have committed against you. I here and now open my heart to you and ask you to come into my heart and life and be my personnel Savior. Amen.”

 If you say that to Christ and mean it, He will come in instantly. At once you will sense you have been transferred from the devil’s dominion to the kingdom of God. Read Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.     
 
Pastor Rolando Ramos 
www.fghconline.com                               

 

No comments:

Post a Comment