Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

First, we must know that we are all sinners


                                    
We must first admit that we are wrong as sinner. In order for you to be forgiven for something you may think is ok, in you mind, or in your heart ask Jesus Christ. Was Jesus wrong for dying on the cross? He died on the cross because we were wrong, and he step up to plate to make things right, and all we have to do is ask him in prayer what must I do to receive forgiveness of my sins. Here are some bible verses that will guide you in the right direction.   

Romans 3:23

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:


                                Secondly, that the penalty for sin is death in hell

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.


                    Thirdly, that the Lord Jesus Christ paid the penalty for our sins.

Romans 5:8

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.


                    Fourthly, that we must need to accept His payment for our sins.

John 3:3

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.


John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


I John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.


Romans 10:13

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.


Romans 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.


Matthew 11:28-30

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
 

Revelation 3:20

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.


Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 16:26

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


Philippians 4:19

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
 

                                                       “My Challenge to you”

If you are not a Christian, I invite you to receive the hope and peace in your heart that only Jesus gives.
  To become a Christian, you must deal with Christ Jesus directly. In A quiet moment, bow your head and talk to him. In your own words say something like this:
 “Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I believe that you died and rose from the dead to save me from my sins. I want to be with you in heaven forever. God, forgive me of all my sins that I have committed against you. I here and now open my heart to you and ask you to come into my heart and life and be my personnel Savior. Amen.”
 If you say that to Christ and mean it, He will come in instantly. At once you will sense you have been transferred from the devil’s dominion to the kingdom of God. Read Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.        
 
 
Pastor Rolando Ramos 
www.fghconline.com                            

No comments:

Post a Comment