Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 7, 2013

A reflection of yourself


Have you ever looked in the mirror and found something on your face or your clothe and cleaned it off, or straiten whatever was out of place?

We tend to pay attention to ourselves more than God, why is that?

Pride is on the top of the list

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 29:23 A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

If we perfect the flesh for man where is room to please God? Fleshly wisdom will fail, Godly wisdom will please the Lord, and he will reward you with the needs of the flesh upon this earth not all things are meant for us to have the Lord knows well.

Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Which way is right?

If you have a struggle fighting against the flesh with making decision, which way would be the corrected approach to your actions, or motives,  you could be lacking spiritual wisdoms. The Lord said that if you hold unto things on the earth that you love the most, it will be held back in heaven.  And what you loose on the earth will be loose in heaven.     

Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

If we find yourself to be a repeated offender  in doing the things you shouldn't be doing, and always making an excuse to ok your faults you need to judge yourself, and straiten that which is out of place and give God more of your time to strengthen you spiritually.

Romans 7:14-20 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Are you disobedient?

II Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Look into the mirror of your heart and see where your faults are and clean them up.

I Corinthians 11:31-32 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Is it better when the Lord corrects you then for you to continue to venture farther into your own ways, and falling in the depth of darkness, and find yourself retiring in hell forever.

Psalms 118:18 The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

Hebrews 12:6-7 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. 7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

 Break the mirror for the flesh of this world,  and put on the hold armor of God

 Pastor Rolando Ramos


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment